Wednesday, January 18, 2012

John 20: 27-29

This Scripture is what I like to call my favorite:


Then saith He to Thomas,  Reach hither thy finger, and
behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust
it into my side:  and be not faithless, but believing.

And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord
and my God.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen
me, thou hast believed:  blessed are they that have not
seen,  and yet have believed.


Blessed Are They That Have Not Seen And Yet Have Believed


I say - blessed are they that truly believe - even though others may
say that they don't believe.

Blessed are those whose belief is so strong that they can keep it to
themselves and don't go around tebowing or trying to save others.



it's all about believing - and not about just talking about it





Blessed Are Those Who Say They Don't Believe But I
Know They Really Do

I mean I heard Ricky Gervais say that he was an Athiest -
and if anyone really believes that then I'm not a traditional
idiot housewife.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. DeanO - Wow.

    I have absolutely nothing to add to that.


    Thanks DeanO.

    ReplyDelete