Wednesday, January 4, 2012

why i heart God

What I like best about God is that he's Smart.

How do I know He is Smart?

I know because I've read His Book.

I've read other books - but God's Book is one that
is hard to put down.

Sure - I've put it down for long periods of time - but
God is so Smart that He knows how to make me pick it
back up.

And then there's the thing about The Holy Trinity.

Confusing - isn't it?

Makes ya think - doesn't it ?

Even makes you kinda want to say  - hey what's this
all about anyway - God?


But you see folks - that is how God is so Smart.
Because if God had just laid it all out in some kind
of simple way - like Scripture for Dummies - we  
would read it and say - gotcha God.

But we don't do that do we?

Instead He is Smart enough to make us obsess over it - it
never stops - does it - this obsesssion about what it All
means.  Been going on for centuries really - hasn't it?


And you know what the bottom line is don't you?





God is Smart.




of course he is other things too - like Good





and as soon as I do some more housewife stuff I'll tell ya
why I know that God is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment