Sunday, January 15, 2012

Matthew 8:5-10

And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came
unto Him a centurion, beseeching Him.

And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy,
grievously tormented.

And Jesus saith unto Him, I will come and heal him.

The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that
Thou shouldest come under my roof:  but speak the Word only,
and my servant shall be healed.

For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me:  and
I say to this man, Go, and he goeth;  and to another, Come, and
he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

When Jesus heard it, He marvelled, and said to them that followed,


Verily I say unto  you, I have not found so great Faith, no, not in
Israel.



And here we have it folks.



Faith.




If even a centurion can know what Faith is - then anyone can.

No comments:

Post a Comment